My first OPK's

dita_parlo

Reaction score
Well first cycle of TTC, so this is all new to me, what do you ladies think? First one is yesterday, CD10, bottom one is today CD11. Is this my surge? confused.com!!!!

opka.th.jpg

Can you get the pics any bigger hunny? Im struggling to see them x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never seen a positive surge on the cheapies before & think some of the girls who have used them didn't get a test line as dark as the control line but I'd get BD to be on the safe side

xxx

opk1-1.jpg

Sorry bout the quality, taken on my phone! Yea I have the CB ones as well, but thought I'd give the cheapies a go first xxx

Keep testing & keep them so you can see the change in lines from leading up to the surge & after the surge

xxx

Cd11 is looking good hunny but carry on testing. Like Kezza said bd to be on the safe side x x

Thanks ladies. Can already see myself becoming addicted to POAS lol. I'm a bit obsessive compulsive about things like this haha x

Right back at ya hun :)

I went all OCD about mine & leading up to my surge I increased the amount of times I POAS to the point was like every hour.......obsessive or what

Defo try to keep relaxed about them though & try not to let them take over (it's very hard not to let that happen though :) )

xxx

All my OPK's so far. No idea what to make of it all. I have a 30 day cycle so thought I would have ovulated already. Also been using CBD's since about CD13 and all negative as well.
Photo0418.jpg

I think cd11 looks the darkest hunny.

I know what you mean about confusing, i really wish i hadnt started using them :( x x

I know, M2A, I think we both seem to be not having any luck at all with them! Definitely ditching them next cycle, can't cope with this confusion! x

Yep CD11 looks strongest to me, you could of OV early hun?

xxx

Goodluck hunny :dust::dust::dust: x x

I'm late to this party but def CD11. Coo that was early for a 30 dayer! X

Thanks Sunny, yea I was shocked as well. Not sure when to test, did a sneaky one this morning, but :bfn:, which was expected! Still got my fx

Ya see this just goes to show that opks are great (when the blessed things work that is) cos otherwise you'd assume a later ov and then BD at a totally useless time. So glad I started these!

Yes you're too early - the stork is still wrapping your bfp and says he'll be over to yours soon but that really this was too soon. That's what he said.

Could be the water in your body as well...because when I had a really positive test I hadn't been drinking anything almost.

Anyway...hope this is your month! Lots of luck on your next poas and let us know:)

Thanks Esperanza, didn't know that about the water!!! Will remember for next time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back