Toddler for sale!!

SarahH

Reaction score
OMG, is this the start of the terrible 2's!!

So far today, Arianna has:

* Opened a packet of Jelly over the couch (the american kind so kinda in sugar granules)
* Poured her juice over her newly changed bedding
* Tried to colour in her Daddy
* Fiddled with my washing machine so much that it stuck mid-cycle

And everytime we have said no or gave her into trouble she just runs at us laughing! She is now sitting on her bed with a book, firmly told if she moves she is in big trouble!

Little monkey she is!

SarahH said:

* Opened a packet of Jelly over the couch (the american kind so kinda in sugar granules)

And everytime we have said no or gave her into trouble she just runs at us laughing! She is now sitting on her bed with a book, firmly told if she moves she is in big trouble!

Little monkey she is!

OMG if thats what shes like i'd swap any day :lol:

I got Kai throwing himself on the ground at the beginning of crossing the road :x earlier this morning and then a massive tantrum when we came inside from the garden after he was playing in his paddling pool for an hour and a half with me struggling to carry everything in. Watch this space as it is still only 3.45 here lol

SarahH said:

Little monkey she is!
I'll swap her with my lippy 8 year old....going on 16.... :roll:

Is this in the right section? :think:

Want me to move it to buy and sell? What's your price?

I'd snap her up :D

Being a little monster clearly tired her out as she fell asleep on the couch at 6pm just in her vest, I moved her to her bed and she is still snoring now - hopefully get a day of peace tomorrow!

peace, I dont understand. Whats that? :doh:

I have a 2 y 5m boy and a 10 week old baby boy. If they are both quiet I think I have deaf! And they are good kids!

Does anyones toddler repeat what they say over and over, even if you have answered? all I hear is water, water, water, water, (Yes you have water) water, water. ahhhhhhhhhhh my ears!!!!!!!!!

Car, car, car (Yes its a car) car, car, car (ok what colour is it?) Red car, red car mummy, (yes, well done) red car, red car mummy! ahhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back