My Sofias thread

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Just gonna make notes on this thread so i can remember stuff really!

Born at 7lbs 5.12pm saturday 29th jan 2011

weighed on the 3rd feb and gained 2ozs!

feeding on demand breastfeeding. ranging from 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours at the moment. feeds for around 25 mins each time.

I feel so much love for her its unreal. want her to stay small forever!
she was born with so much hair! its starting to disappear now though bless her.

Loves going out in her pushchair!

In terms of me, I am weighing 12 stone, 2 stone heavier from when i fell pregnant, but want to actually lose 3 stone. I am straight back in my original clothes, my jeans fit better than they did before! dont know how! pleased with that, but need to lose this weight by june as thats my aim lol.

think thats it for now!

:cloud9: Amazing that she's gaining weight already! That milk of yours must be good!

Can't believe you're already back in your normal clothes! x

lol thanks! i cant believe it either, i must be heading in the right direction!

Todays update, 12am sofia fell asleep after a feed last night, then didnt wake til 5am! then again at 8.30 then not a peep til half 11! went out for lunch today with my dad and OH, sofia slept the whole time, then went for a wonder round tescos, again sofia had a feed in between and slept the whole time in tescos! came home, she had an hour of awake time, then feed, and sleep!
Im waiting for this to completely cock up soon lol, shes being so good.

Last edited:
Awww she sounds like a wee angel, fingers crossed my princess will be the same :)

x

Aww man I didn't know there was a parenting journal section I would've done one! I think I might later, though I can barely remember yesterday never mind last 5 weeks!
Sofias doing well by the sounds of things! Aiden put on 6oz in first week and midwife was well shocked, made me think something was wrong with him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back