my first antenatal class

Squeakz

Reaction score
couldn't have gone much bloody worse lol!! so all was well until she started talking about tears and things and then i passsed out. Well i nearly passed out. Had i have stood up to leave the room i would have hit the floor. I knew i was about to pass out as i had the major hot flush/sweats, couldn't hear very well and couldn't see very well....grim....

thought i'd share that with you all...labour is going to go really well isn't it! although i do have to say that the class itself was really informaitve (apparently very informative :)) and im really glad i went! it was nothing new per se but i felt that a lot of my worries got reassured and a lot of the questions asked were the same sort of things that i myself was interested to know/didnt already know!!

Anyway, my baby is due this month woop!!
xx

ooh dear!! well, worst case scenarios and all that!! eek! I'm trying not to focus on anything negative!! x

Ahhh i had an episode like that in asda a couple of weeks ago!! Scary stuff isnt it!

Hopefully your birth will go smoothly without a pass out happenin!! Glad it went well for you!

I didnt go to any, i was 19 when i got pregnant and was bunged in a 'young mothers' antenatel class, well i looked through the door before going in and it was full of chavvy, very rough looking 15 year olds! And i swear one of them looked 13! Well i soon went home! I thought im not sittin there with a bunch of immature kids - especially as this is my second so i pretty much know everything i need/want to!! Lorddd

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back