my fingers are huge and now my rings are stuck!!

sheena287

Reaction score
anyone got any tips on removing rings?? my fingers have swollen (or gotten fat!) and now i cant get them off! ive tried soap but so far not working. any ideas? thanks xx

Try bathing your hands in cold water with ice or something it seems to shrink them a bit for some odd reason then try soap again.

YES!! ihad this last night, my fingers were huge...

Warn you it might hurt a wee bit though from loss of circulation a little...

Soak ur hand in very cold water...
then dry
put TONNES of slippy lotion on not greasy like a regular body lotion which is very runny
Ok now the trick is do NOT try to put the ring off all at once and don't pull from the sides use the back and the front
you then want to edge it up bit by bit, the top part will get quite fat and then you will feel a burning this is this main part you need to edge quite hard...

Best of luck!!!

x

Whatever you do GET THEM OFF NOW. The swelling gets worse the more pregnant you get and some of my friends had to have theirs CUT OFF - which you really don't want.

Mine swelled up at about 34 weeks and I took my rings off then - couldn't get them back on til earlier this week (Connie's 4 months now!) :oops: :wall:

Absolutely - get them off with cold water, lotion - whatever you can. My wifes have had to be on a chain around her neck for a while now - there is no way they would get on now!!

Jimmer

Can only repeat what the others have said, and defo get them off now!

I got a new ring for my birthday at the end of June, which was two sizes up from my usual size. about 5 weeks later it was stuck on!! A week after birth though, it was able to slip right off! :)

Best way to get off a tight ring is to wind cotton round your finger tightly all the way along then thread the end through the ringand then pull the thread while working the ring off . Works every time for me, its one of those things your granny passes down the generations :rotfl:

thanks for the advice everyone! Managed to get rings off this morning with cold water and lots of hand lotion, did the trick although it blinking well hurt! im such a wimp!! xx

sheena287 said:
thanks for the advice everyone! Managed to get rings off this morning with cold water and lots of hand lotion, did the trick although it blinking well hurt! im such a wimp!! xx

Whatever you do like the others said do NOT out it back on... i did for my photoshoot on friday, and nearly couldnt get it off, luckily i did but it was very very very hard and it hurt like a biotch.

my fingers look like sausages now so doubt anything will be going on these babies!!

i had to take mine off today, i must of swollen up over night! glad u got them off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back