swollen fingers

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Tara & Liam, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

Hi

I have had swollen ankles and fingers for a while now. (can still get my wedding ring off).

but now i am finding my fingers are getting a bit stiff when i flex my fingers. any advise from anyone.

x

2. Jessika

Jessika Well-Known Member

am hoping someone can help with this actually! I have swolen fingers too, had to take my ring off this morning as it is stopping the circulation - lets hope we find an answer Davina!

3. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Hey girls -

Oddly enough, drink plenty of water - not other fluids, but water, and that will help take swelling down by flushing out your system!

That, and if you get really worried, like if your face and ankles are puffy too, then ask your GP pr midwife to take your BP and test your urine, particularly if you have more than 900g weight gain in a day that isn't related to overeating.

Take care
    Sue

4. Tara & Liam

Hi

Thanks for that Sue, but i drink 3 litres of water a day, no caffine at all.

My ankles are swollen but are quite hard. i have midwife on the 8 December, but i am not worried at the moment as i feel okay so far.

x

5. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

my fingers are the same, its annoying :evil:

i have gone from ring size L to O, going to have to get my rings made smaller once he is born

6. Tara & Liam

my wedding and engagement rings were loose before i fell pregnant. i think that i am going to buy a silver ring to wear as a wedding ring, as i dont like the thought of not wearing it now.

x