my fan*y bone hurts!!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hello..:) well for about a week the left side of my fan*y bone is hurting!! really bad.. obviously like its stretching but just on the left side??

mine does this but on the right side, it's quite painful at times :(

Does anything you do ease it?

was thinking it was start of spd.. i hear that putting cold packs on it helps.. il have to get some things from £land lol...

bloody hurts.. feels like burning!!! maybe its ligaments.. im gonna do a search

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/a ... irdlepain/

mentions spd in there too.

mine really hurt too and didn't lead to spd but did lead to sciatica which was nerve related not bones...

i put heated packs on mine, had warm (not hot) baths, and took the occasional paracetamol, but nothing really did the job i'm afraid. it doesn't last though, mine only hurt for a few days then went away and came back as sciatica :(

Pain in the pubic area and groin are the most common symptoms. You may also suffer from back pain in pregnancy, Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP) or hip pain. It is common to feel a grinding or clicking in your pubic area and the pain may travel down the inside of the thighs or between your legs. The pain is usually made worse by separating your legs, walking, going up or down stairs or moving around in bed. It is often much worse at night and can stop you getting much sleep. Getting up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night can be especially painful.

This I have and all they give me is panadol grrrrrrrrrrrr

You're such a lady Lisa! :rotfl: I don't remember hearing about that bone in the song...the knee bone's connected to the leg bone, the leg bone's connected to the thigh bone...

kylie.. duh!! the hip bones connected to the... fanny bone..

mid stop taking the p*ss outa my fanny.. jealousys a terrible thing :D

me or midna?

lol... ive been up to... driving the car left clutch push?? me thinks driving n changing gears made me have pain...

:| Is that what they call it nowadays... I've gone without for so long now I've forgotten.. :rotfl:

says once or twice a day midna lol...

and no.. it hurts when i walk up the stairs or drive... the car not his wonker

tut.. get outa my thread.. stop lowering the tone..

shame on you.. lol

Who.. ME :shock: Can't be me...I'm an :angel: My virginity has grown back and everything. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back