my eventful day!!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
so i was saying i was bored earlier, and a friend said, i've made gingerbread people, come get one! so over i popped, she's about 1/2 hour down the motorway! had a lovely time, went to go home and went...erm...i cant find me car keys :shock: somehow i've lost them between my car and her house! searched absolutely everywhere and they're just nowhere! i really wanted to cry with frustration! rang my mum, who had my spare, but she doesnt do motorways! so had to wait for my dad to get home and pick it up! and the motorway was hell, so it took him 2 hours to get home, then he got stuck coming back out and it took him like 2 hours to make a 1/2 hour journey :shock:

we just got in 1/2 hour ago! i feel such a twat now!!

Just saw your status on fb. Lol!!!! It could only happen to you Alice :)

they've got to be somewhere, just got knows where! i bet they'll turn up somewhere dead random! just glad i keep my house and car keys seperate!

yea, her neighbour picked them up in the street! now you'd think seeing the keys for a car that wasnt one of your neighbours, you'd go and knock on and see if you can find the owner wouldnt you?! well no, they took them to another neighbour who didnt ring round til the next afternoon :wall: going to pick them up tomorrow!!

yay at least they were found!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back