My early symptom....

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Something I noticed a couple o weeks ago, an was tht worried that I considered
going to the drs!

My stomach had a visable heart beat! I rea tht there is an artery tht goes
down your belly, and that it could mean a problem if a beat was visable!

Now I know that I can see it because there is extra blood flow going there- well that's what I think anyway.

Anyone else notice this?

Waiting for my drs office to finaly have some appointments availablle so that I can be booked in with a midwife/determine exactly how far along I am.

X

I always notice a beating in my stomach! I thought it was to do with digestion lol

I have felt it before, really weird, but never noticed that I could see it. Never knew it might be something to worry about x

oooh blimey girls never heard of this? I guess you could see, feel a pulse in any promient vein? if you find out more, do tell us X

I was looking in the bath today but when I had the heartbeat listened to last week where the beat is is where the placenta is and all the vessels could be pulsating i suppose

I am guessing this probably is your Aorta you are feeling, the main blood vessel that carrys blood away from your heart. It is pulsitile and it is normal to feel / see it if you are slender! It's possible that you are just noticing it now are you are more aware of your abdomen because you are pregnant. It is probably worth mentioning it at your next appointment if you are concerned, just for reassurance and to set your mind at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back