My due date is tomorrow!

emma_85

Reaction score
Well, as the title says, my baby boy is due tomorrow. The 26th Jan has come along so quick! :dance:

I have a feeling i'm going to be overdue though, it's just a waiting game now! :preg:

Think my little boy is warm and snuggly in my womb at the moment. I just keep thinking that I really dont know how much longer I can wait to see his face for the first time and hold him! :sling1:

I keep wandering into the nursery to remind myself that it's not all a dream! :blue:

This baby has been much wanted for a long time now and the anticipation of 'the big day' is killing me!!!

I WANT MY BABY :brat:

Yay!!! Well you never know, I woke up with contractions today! You may do the same :D my labour is going very slowly still, bu surely :) you may be surprised xx

He could still be on time Emma you never know!

Ur both due.......tell the cherubs to hurry up and exit through the appropriate door.
I'm excited for u both :)

Happy due to you, happy due to you, Emma ladyyy have your babyyy... Happy due date to youuu!

Nice one pink punch! Very tuneful! Lol happy due date Emma! Xxx

haha! Thanks guys!

I'm planning on keeping myself motivated and busy today, otherwise I'll end up sitting prodding and poking at my bump willing him to come out! :rotfl:

I need to walk to the shop, my craving for a frozen mars bar is just too much...also, I must post my Mum's Birthday card (her b-day tomorrow)

Then when I get home I have a pile of dishes to wash up, I'll then be venturing into the bath to shave and moisturise - I know i'll feel much better for doing it just incase baby arrives! Then no doubt I'll have earned a kip!

I was thinking about EmmaMb's post not long ago about 'inconvenient dates' - I guess if my baby doesn't come today, I'll be having strong words with him to stay put tomorrow as I don't want him sharing a Birthday with my Mum! lol

ooooo mars bars is my latest thing :)
Sending labour vibes to those of you due! :)

ooooo mars bars is my latest thing :)
Sending labour vibes to those of you due! :)

Gotta be in the freezer for at least an hour before it satisfies my craving! Nice n chewy mmmmmmmmmm........:thumbup:

ooohh congratulations darling!
keep active and keep moving; ive heard this makes labour easier and quicker than lying on your back and letting nature do the work haha.
xx

Happy due date Hun, hopefully you won't be waiting much longer! xx

Happy due date Emma 85!!

I'm due today too but hoping its not (and there has been no sign) cos I have a nasty cold that I want rid off before labour!! Good luck! Sending you lots of quick,easy labour vibes!! Xxx

Happy due date Emma 85!!

I'm due today too but hoping its not (and there has been no sign) cos I have a nasty cold that I want rid off before labour!! Good luck! Sending you lots of quick,easy labour vibes!! Xxx

Happy due day to you too hun :hugs:

Sorry to hear you have a cold, that must be really grim at 40 weeks pregnant.
Try to rest up hun and hopefully your cold will clear up in no time :lol:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back