baby clothes!

little momma

Reaction score
hiah,
i'm totally obsessed with wrtiing lists at the moment. and i'm writing a list of all the baby stuff i've got.
what are the baby all in one suits called?
with short sleaves
and short legs
not sleep suits... the other ones... body suits?
that's what i meen isnt' it...
i duno why it matters
i'm nesting, i'm aloud to be pedantic about my baby lists!
is that what i meen?
and sleep suits are the ones with longer arms and full length legs with little feet bits too?
xxxx

I just call em vests or bodysuits (sleeveless ones, as you can get some with long sleeves)

A romper suit is something else to me :lol: I consider that a sleepsuit, with long sleeves, legs and feet on them :)

Sounds like a bodysuit or vest to me.

To me, rompers are an all in one shorts outfit.

it's so confusing!
what do they sleep in? oh dear... i have much to learn dont i...? eeeek i'm so confused!
newborns just sleep like... a lot tho dont' they... so maybe they dont have different outfits for it all...
i cant believe i've bought so many of these and i dont really know what they're for...

This is what I think of as a body suit/ vests (also comes with longer sleeves or no sleeves)

21kgEyviaKL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

This is what I think of as sleepsuits

31QwakPMsLL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

And this is what I think of as a romper suit (like a sleepsuit without the feet)

org%20romp%20laven.jpg

Hope that helps :D , I'm sure it differs from person to person though.

Alex xxx

EDIt- they usually sleep in a vest with a sleep suit on top, but if it was very hot you may not want to use both.

Aslong as they are not too hot, they usually sleep in a bodysuit and a sleepsuit. If they are too hot, usually just the sleepsuit.

As a rule of thumb, your baby usually needs one more layer than you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back