my cat has a complex

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
i have a cat who i got off my sil and she said it was a little girl so i called her molly

it now turns out 'molly' is a little BOY!

so for 3 months we have been calling 'him' a girls name :lol:

we have now changed it to MARLEY :lol:

haha we did that with our cat
we named her millie or mollie too or something like that, and then it got something wrong with her eye so we took her vet, and the woman said whats its name, and we said millie.
then when we went to pick her up after her treatment, the vet said to us, oh and i think u better change HIS name :lol: :lol:

Haha i did that! Called my kitten Narla and then realised it was a boy, we kept the name though...

xx

lol :rotfl:

i done that with on of my hamsters before, we got told it was a girl, but later found out it was a boy and he was called jenny :rotfl:

we did wonder why 'he' had a fascination with mil's handbag

i think i should be worried :lol: what have i done to him :lol:

Lol :rotfl:

My friend did that they called their cat Bella, and then they found out that it was a boy. the cat had got used to his name so they had to keep it. So now they call him Bella the fella! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

my mum and dad always called our black cat tasha and our siamese cat snowy had kittens. they was like how the f*ck did that happen lol

turned out tasha was a boy lol still called him that. both not around now tho their in kitty heaven ;)

got another black cat now and mums taking him out on her broom this year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back