Cone bump

ella

Reaction score
Last night I had a bath and as I sat up I noticed the top of my bump went into a cone shape, it was really prominent and obvious, has anyone else noticed this???

mine does that too - when i'm sitting up from lying down, my stomach muscles pull my bump into the weirdest cone shape. OH finds it hilarious!

Mine looks like a pyramid when I sit up. Don' think my poor stomach muscles will ever be the same....

my bump is like one giant tit and my belly button is the (very cold!) nipple!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Try standing up with your top up or off so you can see your belly and then lean slightly backwards and then from side to side a little while leaning back, you'll be amazed what shapes it comes up with then :rotfl: :rotfl:

PMSL Moomoo i am not the only one who finds this seriously funny then, hehe :rotfl:

Mine goes practically pointed. :puke:

kellysomer said:
PMSL Moomoo i am not the only one who finds this seriously funny then, hehe :rotfl:

Mine goes practically pointed. :puke:

might as well have some fun with it b4 it pops :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My sentiments exactly. :clap:

What i dont get tho is where the baby is when it goes pointed? There doesnt seem to be anywhere for it to fit? :rotfl:

mine used to do that too with my other pregnancies

Kelly, i did it again earlier and it was like a cone at the front and sticking out at the sides, reminded me of the back view of a cow, ya know when their bellies are really wide :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I did take a pic but just couldn't bring myself to post it :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG Mine Is Exactly The Same, When I Sit Up In The Bath Only! Mad

yea iv seen this lol my husband thinks its the baby! im like NO its just the shape of my muscles or something

its wierd

u expect your belly to be round and squidgy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back