'bump' attention

hope

Reaction score
Went to attend a wedding yesterday & strange things happened. people I dont know, who would normally ignore me smiled at me, came up to me, asked me when I was due, & gave me advice as well!!

Everybody is SO NICE to pregnant gals!! it was nice to be noticed, & felt like the centre of attention. Made me wish I could remain with a bump this size 4 ever. But then I want to see my baby's face too........he ,by the way enjoyed the coke i gulped down yesterday & started a boxing match with himself.......wonder who won.........

Oh the joys of pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Hope

I still get people staring at me - as if they are trying to work out whether I'm fat or pregnant :roll: . But i have had some nice comments from those daring/perceptive enough to say something!!

I know what you mean about boxing matches - lemonade or anything sugary does the same thing to me! Thankfully it doesn't hurt yet - I may stop finding it funny once baby finds my kidneys!!!

Your due date must be close to mine - I'm 28th October. When is yours? How has your pregnancy been going so far?

LBxx

Hiya little bump,

My due date is the 24th of October, so yes, close to yours!
Pregnancy so far- well, enjoying it now but had very severe hyperemesis in the 1st trimester. Needed hospitalisation 4 times!!! So when the vomiting FINALLY subsided nearly one & half months ago, I satrted enjoying pregnancy. Yes, u're right about people still wondering whether Im plain fat or pregnant. But I dont care anymore.

Howz ur pregnancy shaping up otherwise?
Luv

Hi Hope

I did have nausea until around 17th week (nothing like what you've had) but now am feeling pretty good, just tired. It's still all very exciting - amazing how quickly everything happens isn't it? It seems only yesterday I was telling my FIL that baby was less than 2mm long, and now I have a baby the length of a ruler inside me, growing and kicking around :lol:

Anyway we just spent the weekend at my hubby's parents house and saw a lot of relatives of his that we haven't seen since we announced we were expecting a baby - I did get a lot of attention (and a lot of hands reaching out to touch the bump but I'm not going to go there...!)

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back