My Brave Stelth Ninja Warrior!

LaineyG

Reaction score
I've just picked Mhairi up from Nursery. When I got there one of the girls said "I'm going to have to get you to sign the accident book"

Now, how bad am I? I instantly assumed that she'd head butted/bitten one of the other kids :oops:

But no! She got stung by a wasp!!!!! :eek:

Apparently it was in the baby room, and all the girls were trying to get it out the window. It landed on the carpet beside Mhairi and, like the true Ninja she is, she grabbed it!!

She screamed for about 2 minutes, then they showed her a toy and that was her....happy as Mhairi! :rotfl: :rotfl:

She has a red mark in the palm of her right hand.

So, :clap: :clap: :clap: to my brave soilder......if it had been me I'd still be writhing around in agony!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Aww bless her - what a brave girl. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww the poor little tooter... #I hope they put vinigar on it to kill the sting!

what a brave girl!

by the way I've been meaning to ask for a while, is her name pronounced the same as Mary?

Xena said:
by the way I've been meaning to ask for a while, is her name pronounced the same as Mary?

It's a scottish name.... pronounced Varie

SarahH said:
Xena said:

It's a scottish name.... pronounced Varie

ah ok cheers hun :)

What a brave girl!

Im scared to death of them, im allergic to the stings!

:D she grabbed it!! MAde me laugh but glad that she didn't react to the sting. Poor little thing but very brave! You'll have to remind her of that when she is a teen drama queen and wants to stay off school for a tiny scratch ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back