My boy Lucius and girl Juniper

Discussion in 'Your Photos' started by HelenJ, May 15, 2013.

1. HelenJ

HelenJ Well-Known Member

I saw this topic and thought it would be lovely to share some pictures of my children.

My oldest son is called Lucius and is almost 4 years old (5th of July)

[​IMG]

And this is my girl called Juniper (she is now two years and three months old)
    [​IMG]

And two pictures of them together:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hopefully I can post some more pictures soon (birthday pics but also from our maternity and newborn shoot) :)

Hipe you like to see the photographs, I do enjoy reading your posts and looking at the other threads with great pictures.

Xx Helen.

2. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Lovely piccys helen x

3. HelenJ

HelenJ Well-Known Member

Thank you so much :)

4. HelenJ

HelenJ Well-Known Member

Another picture. It is a super sunny day and I was picking up the kids from preschool playtime. (Please don't mind my girl being pretty sad, she was tired from playing since she just started a few ago and it is still quite overwhelming for her).

My kiddies sit in my cargobike and since most people in the UK don't know those I though it would be fun to post it here this one seats 2 kids on the main bench, and another one if you put one more bench in (or a maxicosi car seat)

[​IMG]