My bfp's getting fainter im bleeding so i guess ive lost it

jemz24

Reaction score
i dont know wot to do feel like crying.I ve taken a test its got a + but its barly there. i get stronger ones in the afternoon, but shouldnt it be getting stronger in the mornings.

Im still cramping
My boobs dont hurt anymore.

Aww darling I dont know what to say..... dont panic my preg tests are still really faint!!!

when did you start feeling different

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

If you're bleeding hun then go get checked out. Fingers crossed for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww hunny - have you phoned your midwife/doctors???

Some people do have bleeding throughout their pregnancy hunny, are the cramps really bad or just light??

go get yourself checked out

praying everything's ok for you hun :pray:

:hug:

i agree with what the others are saying. You should go and get it checked out. I bled on and off in my pregnancy from 6wks to 27 weeks but went on to have a healthy baby. Dont give up hun.xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Deffo get it checked out, if you were to have a scan now it'd show a sack and mabe a fetal poll but it'll be small but at least if you had a scan it'd help put your mind at rest, my friend had this when she was pregnant and is now 16 weeks pregnant and all is fine, i hope your ok and i'm sending loads of hugs :hug: :hug:

Definitely get yourself checked out hun, at least you'd know either way so the horrible uncertainty would be over. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that all is ok :hug: :hug:

ive got a scan booked for tomorrow morning docs put me at 6 wks and 2 days. bleeding is brown atm not really heavy but cramps are quite strong.
guess we will kno 2moz :pray:

:hug: I hope everything goes well with the scan.

xx

good luck hun i had quite heavy bleeding at 6 weeks lasted on and off for 3 weeks but lol was ok so i have my fingers crossed for u :hug:

oh jemz i really hope everything is ok sending you lots of love and luck for tomorrow, please let us know xx :hug:

Jemz the cramping can be caused by baby getting nice and deep into your uterus - this can cause bleeding too - I am :pray: that all will be ok tomorrow.

Jane x x x x

praying everything is ok for you :pray: :pray: I had the same thing at about 5/6 weeks and i remember my doctor telling me if it's brown blood that's hopeful because it means it's old blood, I had a scan the next day at the epu and the sonographer said she could see where my implantation bleed had been and my body was just clearing it, and baby was fine. I know it's so easy to say but please try to rest up. Thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back