Bargains

Emma58

Reaction score
I ventured into the City Centre today for the first time in ages and I got some right bargains.

I bought 2 maternity tops from New Look one was £2 and the other was £3 and I got a a bra for £2.50.

It was well worth the back ache, breathlessness and stress of shopping.

Love a bargain.

Going out at the weekend to buy LOTS of stuff.. and hoping I will find a few bargains, and not just miserable shoppers :)

x

I got a few bargains the other day and might venture out at the weekend

got a skirt for £4 in river island, and 2 tops from there too at £3 each.

alos maternity pants/shorts from debenhams that were £5 but found out at the till they were down to £3!

Oh and some nice trousers for work from topshop

I've just tried one of the tops on :( :(

I look a right div in it, it makes me look massive.
In fact I am massive i'm really piling on the weight now.

I bought my maternity stuff before Xmas bump to big for old clothes. I bought 2 pair of size 14 joggy pants £6 each, 2 pair of maternity jeans from peacocks £12 each love the space for tum but skim my legs and bum nicley. 2 Maternity tops one from QS for £5 the other again from peacokcs on sale for £3 and a bigger bra for £3. A lovely snuggley yellow housecoat, cute cow slippers and cream sparkle sleep socks. Spent very little but still felt guilty for spending on myself already in the ( all my money needs to go to the baby mode) But loved buying something I LOVE SHOPPING LOVE A BARGIAN. Didnt do the jan sale over xmas though i didnt wont to get crushed in the crazy mad rush.

oooooooo i didnt realise peacocks did matenity gear

BeckyJ said:
oooooooo i didnt realise peacocks did matenity gear

I never realised they did either, and the first top i picked up in there was a maternity one and it was reduced from £14 to £2!!! :D

im definately goin 2 hav a look in there

I hate spending to much money on very little that why i'll try the (cheap) shops first. Get more for less is my moto. Im glad ive helped!!!!!!!!!!!!, Peacocks is brilliant My red maternity top and jeans are fab :D

Peacocks have some nice stuff i got some maternity combats in there sale for a £5 bargain. They also have some nice baby clothes too i got two lovely summer dresses for baby for £3.

Geordie lass im like you i love shopping round for the best prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back