My bargain Bugaboo Bee!!!

Sunnyb

Reaction score
I have a Mini Cooper S & I love it sooooooo much. I was dreading having to sell it & found a forum that said which prams would fit. We went to look at them all & I fell in love with the Bugaboo Bee straight away, but hated the price tag. We worked out to buy everything we needed would cost around £530 & then would need a car seat & adaptors on top of this. I was browsing eBay last night & saw a pram for sale with all the accessories & spare hood for £300 used be in immaculate condition. So I sent the seller a message & asked if we paid cash would they accept £250. I couldn't believe it when they replied & said yes!!! Picked it up today & it looks barely used. Love it! So small when folded & really really lightweight. All we need to get now is a Maxicosi car seat & adaptors to clip car seat to buggy frame.
I am very chuffed!!!!

Sunnyb

That is an amazing bargain!!!! I love the bugaboo bee!

x

I know! Can't believe I've got it, plus pretty much all the accessories for that price. My 5 year old son thinks it's fantastic to push & worked out how to put the brake on before I did! He is also impressed that it has a cupholder for his school juice & basket underneath for his school bag. Though I'm not sure how long that excitement will last - bless him.

Sunnyb xxx

Thats lovely. Great bargain too, if you don't ask you dont get :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back