• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my baby wont keep still :/

abbiecourt

Reaction score
he is constantly moving and sometimes it makes me feel sick dont get me wrong i love him kicking but did not realise it be this much i love my baby so much but plz give me a little brake lol x

My little miss is starting to get more and more active as the weeks go on. This week she's never let up and I feel like telling her to give me a break for 5 but then when she does stop for anything length of time I start worrying! Bless, she can't win!! lol xxx

i am the same i must admitt lol but thats cause we used t them moving round a lot x

I heard that if the baby kicks so much it might be not getting enough oxygen. My mum had this problem with me and was actually buying oxygen-rich air to breath, and it would help.

Maybe try to go for a nice long walk somewhere in a forest and see if it helps? xx Just a thought.

i never thought of that :/ i just picked up my boys i see midwife on 22nd and a consultant i have no clue why lol x

My little girl is a real fidget, where she has less space now and I'm feeling every little tiny movement she makes I often start feeling sick and wishing she would stop :( But at the end of it I'll have a beautiful baby in my arms so I don't mind :) x

I'm the same, esp this week its not stopped! I felt sick too the other night in bed I'm sure it was doing tummble turns in there! It was even moving loads on my scan yesterday but I wasn't told moving too much was a problem with oxygen or anything, I'm at the gym a lot and walk to dog so I'm sure I get plenty of oxygen in my system!

It always seems to be when we relax doesn't it :lol: After you're worn out and just want to chill. My LO is doing something close to my foof which feels like popping and I'm sorry it grosses me out :) I love the movements I can see on my bump though, I'm still amazed at them, but just wish she was more alert in the day time rather than when I'm in bed :lol: x

wish mine was same doesnt move much at all x

My DS didn't move much at all when I was pregnant with him. I think its reflected in his personality though. He's soooo laid back and nothing seems to phase him.

In this pregnancy, DD is moving around a fair bit but then I'm comparing it to my previous pregnancy with DS...and it always seems to be when I rest up that she decides to move so in comparison with other babies in bumps, she probably isn't moving that much :lol:

They're all so different aren't they. They worry us when they don't move or not much and then when they do move its like geez give us a break :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back