• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My baby won't be like that........

kedi376

Reaction score
I've just come back from Sainsbury's and it was packed with people shopping with their children. Children running everywhere, screaming, shouting, crying, touching the food...Parents telling the children off, children not listening........more screaming, crying. aarrrggghhhh!!!!

I went in there thinking I'll just get a few bits, look at the baby clothes and pregnancy books see what is available etc........I come out thinking......OH MY GOD, what have we done.....surely my baby won't be like them??...........who am I kidding?? :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: The other week I went to Asda and my 3 were all crying at the same time and all I could do was laugh :lol:

haha! i always think that!! whenever i hear crying i think 'arrgghhhh, i'm gonna have this all the time'!!

today my OH called me and said, oh, i told mike and jade to come over for dinner on saturday night and to bring stanley (he's their 18mth old) then he informs me he told them they could all stay the night so he gets a 'test run' with stanley lol!!

and to be honest....i can't think of anything worse, he's at a really troublesome age!!! xxx

I went to bugerking in the Easter holidays and there was heaps of kids screaming, crying, making heaps of noise! I thought exactly the same as you :lol:

Ha ha Im the same! I see a little brat and think god I would never let my child be like that! but honestly when I was a child I would have never done half the stuff I see kids doing now! Every one has to think mine wont be like that or no one would have kids! haha

I know i'm not in a position to say anything as I dont have children, but i can not believe the lack of dissaplin some of my friends have.

We went for dinner at some friends and their 2.5 yr old wouldnt go to bed, was hitting and biting and ruined the entire evening and they didnt even get cross. Just seemed resigned. I would have been much more assertive I'm sure!

I think there comes a point where all you can do is laugh, otherwise you'd end up crying and kicking and screaming along with them (get me chatting like I actually know what I'm on about :oooo: )

hehe kids screaming in the shops always irritates me, but i am sure it will be my kids soon haha

It totally made me think 'what have I done' recently as well, my daughter is 14 and when she has her teen strops and moods I really do question why I'm planning another 18 years or so of this!

I have 6 kiddies from 14 down to 2 and i have to say they are the best behaved kids in the world i can take them anywhere and they do me proud.They are a pleasure to be around :)

Me too! Though 6 may be a tad too many for me..

I had 5 kiddies with my ex, Me and hubby are trying for number 2 together xxx

They have there moments. i always try to listen to them many parents dont take the time. I have rules and boundaries and believe in structure as well as being understanding. my kiddies earn there pocket money are well rewarded for good behaviour disciplined for bad. I have to say i would be lost without them. All mummies think there kids are the best though dont they lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back