My baby is not a baby now :(

fuffins1981

Reaction score
Though I am sad, I am at the same time glad he is getting big!

His first tooth has come out today. He is so proud :) He will be six 25th July. The tooth fairy has been to visit :D He will be really pleased when he wakes....He seemed almost nervous about the tooth fairy.....and kept asking how it will manage to lift his head off his pillow :D

Just cannot believe where the time has gone.

I guess, no matter how many teeth go, and when this baby is born....Tyler will always be my baby.

I just feel like it has gone TOO fast.

Has anyone else felt this way??

awww bless :hug: wait till hes 14 hun its awful my luke will be 15 in a few weeks and is talking about leaving school and leaving home etc its awful the time has gone so quick it feels like only yesterday we were leaving that 1st tooth for the fairy :( it all goes too quick xxxxxxx

Tia's 9 in August... thats almost a decade... I pick lil miss up and I clearly remember Tia being that tiny... where did nearly 10 years of my life go... I only gave birth to her yesterday.... :cry: soon lil miss will be 9 :cry:

I am so glad you ladies understand :hug: . I feel like I have missed something. Though I have been there for every momentus occassion....each one is just a reminder that he wont be a little boy forever.

Rach, I think I will be terrible when Tyler is nearly 15. I am scared to wrap in him cotto wool....But have this crazy notion that the world is too much for him....Though I know that is silly.

He is on the autistic spectrum (very mild). Now they are mentioning ADHD (too young for diagnosing IMHO)....They reckon he will be around 6ft7....He is quite sensitive. I don't want him being a target. I guess, while he is little, I feel i can protect him.

I am justa silly, hormonal woman really :(

I feel like I've missed something too... you just blink and they are grown up... thats why I'm relishing every lil miss moment... cos once its gone... its gone forever... :cry:

My daughter isn't as old as your children but I do feel the same in some ways. When she talks about the baby and what we'll be doing when the baby is here and what she'll do with the baby - I can barely believe it because it doesn't seem like 5 mins ago that we were changing her nappy and now she talks about "when the baby is here I change to pooey nappy!"

The time goes so quick!

Thank you ladies :)

I am happy to know that this seems a natural 'mother' thing.

I do worry that I am neurotic :shock: :oops: :lol:

fuffins1981 said:
I do worry that I am neurotic :shock: :oops: :lol:

Of course you are - you're a mother.... its part of the job description ;) :D

awww hun :hug: its quite natural i want to lock my luke in his bedroom till hes at least 25 i dont think hes ready for the big bad world yet :( i get really tearful when i think hes all grown up now :cry: xxxxxxx

rach said:
awww hun :hug: its quite natural i want to lock my luke in his bedroom till hes at least 25 i dont think hes ready for the big bad world yet :( i get really tearful when i think hes all grown up now :cry: xxxxxxx

I think I will be the same :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back