My babies Nursery :)

My nappy wrapper is a Tommy Tippee one from Tesco it had £10 off so was £19, lots of people have recommended them so thought I would give it a go!

Xxx

it's lovely lindsay... looks so calming... do you find yourself sneaking in to take a look? i'm looking forward to putting all my bits n bobs away... i've got a very similar furniture set but from MFI... my mum has been buying me little trinkets - like musical boxes and things... not long now till baby comes... bet you can't wait..

x

aww lindsay thats gorgeous :D so nice and calming :D ur LO will love it :D xx

Yeah I am always in having a look around :lol: I just wish LO would hurry up and get here so he/she can have a look too!!!!

Xxx

Lindsay, your nursery is really lovely!!!

Really nice and neutral.

Only a week left for you now.......how quick has that gone? :shock:
Does it seem to have gone that quick for you?

How exciting!!!! :dance:

I know Sam I can't believe that I only have a week left. It has absolutely flown by. I am so excited about meeting my LO but scared about labour. How is your preg going, hope you are feeling ok?

Xxx

I didn't realise you only had a week left, that's amazing.

Time has flown by.

not long now lindsay - you've waited 39 weeks the last one will be the longest but look what you get at the end of it...

i keep poping into my spare room with all my bits.. can't stop looking at how tiny the sleep suits are.. the socks n cardigans...

hope your water go this week and your contractions start too...

x

My mum's waters didn't go with me or my brothers and sister so wondering whether mine won't go either? I keep wondering if I will realise if I am in labour but everyone assures me that I will definately know!!!!! The frustrating thing is I am normally a very organised and planned person but this is all totally out of my control - just wish that I knew what day it was going to happen!!!

Xxx

the whole pregnancy thing is out of our hands.. don't you think! we can try every month to get pregnant do every thing right - but at the end of the day its down to those little fishes and how good they can swim... then we have no say in how we carry... we can eat as much healthy food as we want but our bump shape and size is out of our hands... water retention, morning sickness, its all out of our hands...

x

OMG just noticed that I posted on May 17th at 7.45am wondering when I was going to have my LO and I had him at 4.41pm that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxx

Lindsey, the nursery looks awesome!!! I've got the same setup as you with the cotbed on one side and the change unit on the other with the radiator in the middle - hope the baby won't fry!!!! :shock:

Ar thats lovely.. Im doing mine this bank holiday so I'll post some piccies on here too!

Hi Girls

I have found the post that I posted when Jacob was due, the piccies are of his nursery but you will get the idea what this one will look like!!! We have moved the bookcase into the conservatory ready for the wardrobe to fit in but otherwise it will be the same!!

Hope you like it?!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back