My babies Nursery :)

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I have found the post that I posted when Jacob was due, the piccies are of his nursery but you will get the idea what this one will look like!!! We have moved the bookcase into the conservatory ready for the wardrobe to fit in but otherwise it will be the same!!

Hope you like it?!!

Xxx

Hi all

Well finally some piccies to post, hope they turn out ok. This is my babies nursery, I am so pleased with it :lol:

2006_0324nursery0038.jpg

2006_0324nursery0039.jpg

2006_0324nursery0039.jpg

Xxx

Not sure why the same picture is showing twice, will try and post piccie of bookcase now!

2006_0324nursery0040.jpg

Xxx

AWWW it looks Stunning
must admit best nursery ive seen! :dance:

awww lindsay its lovely hun :clap: :clap: :clap: xxxxxxxxx

its sooooo nice, must have cost u a fortune..

every things brand new...

looks like a show room in a shop :)

Thankyou all for your lovely replies, I just need my baby to put in it now :lol:

Can I ask your advice please .... as this is my first baby and I don't know what I really need to buy. I don't want to buy things which are going to never be used and waste money but DH and I have been looking at the play mats for babies with sensory toys on ... do I need one?

Xxx

i got this one for Dior

7593497_large1.jpg

i think there real good for when baby is about 4weeks i used to lay Dior on it while i watched tv then she would have a lil nap on it
then after a while she was reaching out for the toys :)

Lovely nursery and i've got the same play mat as Dionne :lol:

Thankyou :D yeah that was the kind that I was looking at yesterday. I went to Tesco this morning to buy some cooked chickens (I have cooked dinner for my mum and MIL) and had a wander down the baby aisle and have bought a nappy wrapper - it stores up to 28 nappies, individually wraps them like sausages and wraps them in a fragranced anti-bacterial film, lol!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Xxx

Very cute!! and I love the neutral look!!!

xoxo Ree

lindsay id never heard of those nappy wrappers before but my best mate says shes bought me one for when i have baby she reckons they are great :D xxxx

I love the nursery Lindsey, it's fab! :D I can't wait to do mine!!

I've got a nappy wrapper too. It looks great!!!

how much are the nappy wrappers about? and how much are the refills?
because when i used to get up in the night with Dior ild change her nappy put it in a nappy bag and leave it on the side till the morning and the room used to stink i might get a nappy wrapper

Lindsay its soooo beautiful!!!! :) :) :)

LO will love it!! And as you will be spending alot of time in there too its important that you like it and find it peaceful.. it looks perfect!! x

Defo get a bab gym, it's good for stimulating them and they can benefit from it straight away.

We've bought the Lottie Ladybird one from Mamas & Papas, it's absolutely gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back