My arm looks deformed!(Mosquito bites getting huge!)

PeaPod

Reaction score
I have woken up this morning and after being woken up at 4am with my left forearm being incredible itchy I now look like I have a deformed arm/ wrist. I have 3 mosi bites around my wrist and they are getting worse. The others on my legs/ arm don't seem to be so bad but these are awful. When I asked at the chemist yesterday they had run out of insect bit cream so suggested camomile lotion which is doing nowt to ease the itching. I need something to take the inflammation away?

Anyone got any suggestions on what to use?

Last edited:
Oh no! Sounds like you've had a reaction to the bites hon... Think you should get another chemist today if you can.... failing that, a little thing you can try, which you might find a bit icky, but I find works a bit - there's anti-histamines in saliva apprently so you could rub a bit of yours on - worth a try! Hope you get some relief soon xxx

I also use a witch hazel gel on bites that you can find in Tesco (the brand is called witch), I use it on spots, bites, rashes, everything, its cooling and soothing. Not much good for a allergy that it sounds like you've got (funnily enough, the last time I had an allergic reaction to bites, which I used to get all the time, was when I was pg with No1)

I popped to a different chemist today and have some antihistamine cream which even after only one application has worked a treat. The inflammation has already gone down and they look less angry. Think the chemist yesterday had just run out of the stuff but wanted to give something to help so will keep the chamomile for future use!

Glad I didn't have to spit on myself though as I would have tried it if it would help!

Glad you got some relief and didn't have to split on yourself! ;) xxx

I feel your pain! Insect bites are hellish!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back