my appetite...

lozzi

Reaction score
...when does my appetite come back...

i have NO desire to eat at all, im forcing myself to eat for ellouise's sake.

my mum and dad are going mad as they seem to think im "starving" myslef to diet, as ive had issues previously but im really not, i just am not hungry at all, nothing looks or smells good and i just have no desire at all to eat....

is this normal?

When I started BF I was starving so ate all the time. think when you have newborn you can easily forget to eat though but I'm not sure about losing your appetite. Make sure you drink loads and try and think of stuff you fancy.

sorry I'm not much help!

Im drinking absolutly loads!!!!!

cant seem to drink enough!

Hiya, Maybe you should get checked out hunny! You really need to eat for YOUR sake as well as your babies. you will be burning 500 calaries a day so you should be eating some thing. Drinking to much water can affect your milk surply too. So I think you should talk to some one about this! :hug:

jade

I lkost my appetite for about 8 weeks i just didnt feel hungry at all, i knew i HAD to eat but just didnt feel likeit so i ate little and often hun, as in half a sandwich then the rest later i went off chocolate and off crisps etc all those sort of things, i started eating toast with a little pate on it one slice in the morning and one slice in the evening, now my appetite is well and truly back with avengence

:lol: lol im really bad I eat soooooooo much!! im constantly drinking too, lol all this bfing is hard work :lol:

midwife is back on Thursday so i'll mention it to her then.

Thinking about taking a multivit or something to try and help whilst im lik this...

just looking boots

anyone had "sanatogen pro natal"

gonan look at taking those

i was exactly the same lozzi, think i was still full from when I was pg and ate all the time lol!!

now im eatin much better but i still think i need to drink more :think:

im still taking pregna care its just as good during bfing, I dont eat red meat often so I take these as suppliment

pregnancare taste disgusting!!!! yuk those tablets made me so sick when i was pg, when i take them now i get that horrible quesy feeling!!! :puke:

I lost my appetite too once Harry was born, just didnt want to eat anything, i never felt hungry, i've got it back a bit now but if i have a busy day starting from 7am then i'm normally so busy that i forget to eat, but i still need to go on a diet! :(

lozzijane said:
...when does my appetite come back...

i have NO desire to eat at all, im forcing myself to eat for ellouise's sake.

my mum and dad are going mad as they seem to think im "starving" myslef to diet, as ive had issues previously but im really not, i just am not hungry at all, nothing looks or smells good and i just have no desire at all to eat....

is this normal?
im the same and its been 12 weeks for me lozzi!
all i want to eat is cereal. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back