Uh Oh... Appetite

ISH

Reaction score
I've had a rather normal appetite until a few days ago, when I turned into some sort of ogress!!! I could just eat and eat and eat, it's all I can think of!!

Not good at all :shock:

I keep going through phases like this too. I say listen to your body and indulge every now and again. Maybe not give in everytime though. If you cant indulge when your pregnant when can you ay!? :)

I'm trying to keep it healthy and not to have any sweets - but I give in at weekends when we do the shopping. My hand just reaches out for the cookie shelf of its own accord!

Ive hardly eaten all the way through and then ahd half a pizza yesterday! hehe oh well now and again won't hurt! xx

All I want is triple chocolate cookies, I am disgusting!

ive been totally normal throughout..until the last month or so!! i can literally eat nonstop! xx

I go through stages of hunger. I'm in a non-hungry stage at the mo lol!! Some days I'm horrendous, I feel like I should be a horse with a food bag strapped to my face ;)

I'm in a non eating phase again at the moment - just don't fancy anything!! Toast, cheese sarnies and apples are this weeks favourites!!

Last week all I wanted was chocolate, chocolate milkshake (usually hate the stuff) and hot chocolate with chocolate croissants!!!

Biazzare!!!

When I next weigh myself, I know there'll be tears!

When I next weigh myself, I know there'll be tears!

I haven't dared weighed myself at all through pregnancy. Ignorance is bliss I say :) x
Me neither - in fact, I never weigh myself, pregnant or not! Last time I weighed myself out of my own accord was before my wedding 2 years ago, and MW made me do it on the first appointment to calculate my BMI. I wasn't as fat as I thought I was, but it wasn't pleasant.

The plan is to weigh myself around June-July :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back