20 week scan tommorrow!!

abbiesmummy

Reaction score
I am so excited I have my 20 week scan tomorrow! I am also nervous but trying to ignore those feelings. Wonder if anyone wants to guess the sex? Here is my 20 week picture.

IMG_0950.jpg

I already have a girl and having a different pregnancy. Will post the answer tomorrow (hopefully).

hi, googd luck hun, i already have a little girl and this pregnancy is totally different, everyone was sure i was having a boy but they were wrong its another little girl lol. hope you get what you want and your LO is very active for the scan xxxxx

I think your having a Girl :D

Good luck for the scan tomorrow and let us all know :cheer: :hug:

abbiesmummy said:
I am so excited I have my 20 week scan tomorrow! I am also nervous but trying to ignore those feelings. Wonder if anyone wants to guess the sex? Here is my 20 week picture.

IMG_0950.jpg

I already have a girl and having a different pregnancy. Will post the answer tomorrow (hopefully).

good luck hunni :D
its weird becasue i dont have much of a bump!
ill post a pic when i get dressed,
and im all down the bottom im not rounded at all.

Good Luck with your scan today :cheer:
I think it is a Girl bump! :hug:

I'm going to say girl bump too :hug:

Good luck for tomorrow, we want pics :cheer:

well done feefee!!! Its a BOY! We can't believe it. Everything ok with the baby. Feel so relieved. Feel so excited too! Will post my pics later on. Never had 2 minutes lately!!!

congratulations on your boy, can't wait to see the pics xx

woooo hooooo go me 8)

I only said it because your bump at the top reminds me a little bit of mine :rotfl:

Congrats on the blue so any names yet?

wow! another boy!

I think there's something in the water these days!

Congratulations!

K.xxx

got a few more spare minutes.... should be going to bed! Everyone I know is having a boy. Its the year of the boy!!! When I had Abigail all my friends and family had girls too.

The scan was great.... great to see LO. He was brilliant and so different to Abs, it was unmistakable that he is a boy. Not too shy. Good job we wanted to know really.

Also the scan lady (forget her name, sorry!) said his measurements mean he may come a month earlier. This makes sense since we had been trying for a few months for a baby. Best be prepared eh? Either that or I am gonna have a HUGE baby.

So excited!! ! ! ! !

hooray congrats on your little boy, glad everything is well :hug: :cheer:

I'm so happy for you gorgeous!! great news.

by the way you are looking fab, honestly!

much love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back