Just back from 20 week scan!

LaineyG

Reaction score
Hi Girls!
Just this minute back from my 20 week scan. It was amazing! Baby was sucking its thumb!

Everything is as it should be, which is a relief as I have Spina Bifida in the family!

Wee blighter wouldn't pose and lay face down when she went to take a picture, so I'll not bother posting the pic, as it's just spine (but it's a spine with no holes in it!!! :D )

Ain't our bodies amazing?

Finally decided that the 20 week scan was the milestone I needed to start buying things and decorating!

xxx

Wooo congratulations!

Did you find out what you are having? or prefer a surprise?

either way! Happy Successful Scan Day! :D :D :hug:

I'm having a surprise!

I dedcided from day one that I didn't want to know the sex of the baby, but when I was waiting on my scan today I noticed a sign on the wall that said "It is this hospitals policy not to tell you the sex of the baby. Therefore please do not ask as rejection can cause embarrasment"!?!?!?! :shock: What on earth can they mean by that???

xxx

hooray I'm glad all is well! :cheer: :hug: Happy Shopping and Decorating!! :D :D :hug:

Congratulations :hug: :cheer:

Really glad everything went well for you and now you can relax and start buying out the whole of Mothercare!

Aw that's wonderful news Lainey I am delighted it all went well. Enjoy your shopping spree.

Congratulations on the scan result. You must be very chuffed. Are you in Aberdeen by any chance - that notice sounds familiar? Or maybe it's a Scotland-wide thing.

Congratulations Lainey - my hospital would tell me the sex but I want to have a surprise too x

Congratulations chick i bet you feel 10 foot tall!!!

Oh and my hospital has the same notice in Watford ;)

Congratulations! Enjoy your shopping and delegate the decorating!!

Clydesdaleclopper - it's the Queen Mother's in Glasgow. Just thought this was odd, does that mean that even if I wanted to I couldn't find out?

xxx

Yay :cheer: Really pleased everythings going well. Can't wait for my scan to know that little bean is doing well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back