my 20 week scan with pics :)

lillou

Reaction score
hi ladies,

im home from my 20 week scan, it was fantastic. the lady measured everything and everything looks great :D she explained i will be getting my anti D at 28 weeks and 34 weeks and this should have been explained to me before now i cant tell you how relieved i am that i am getting these jabs!
she also explained my raised level of AFP could be due to the fact that i am very skinny, and the average is based on an average persons weight! so that put my mind at ease about the spina bifida! i am booked in for 32 weeks for a scan to check my placenta as it is still lying low but she didnt seem too concerned.

s heres our little girl again, and please excuse my own watermarking :lol:

2uh5r1e.jpg

s6pzc4.jpg

n2e3p4.jpg

t7d105.jpg

awww too cute :) that second one down is gorgeous :D glad to hear all ok hun :hug: xxx

amazing pics and sounds like u had a really great sonographer !!!! :cheer:

Aww they're brilliant hun!! :cheer: You must be so proud :D You got a little beauty there! xx

great pictures lillou, you must be so chuffed!!

Aww I love that picture of her foot, you can see all the toe bones :D What a beautiful little girl you have and glad everything looks well :cheer:

Great to hear all's well, they are very cute scan pics!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gorgeous scan pics :D Glad that everything went well at your scan

Hi

aw chic that is fantastic!
I am dead pleased for you - I am 16 weeks soI have my 20 weeks very soon! June 3rd and I am really looking forward to it!!!!

Kell x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back