• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My 20 week scan...*(now with pic)*

sally12

Reaction score
Hello everyone :wave:

Just had my 20 week scan and it was amazing. I got to find out which team I am on too...

We are...

TEAM PINK!!!

I am so surprised because I thought it was going to be a boy but we are totally thrilled. In fact I burst into tears with happiness!!

The lady said that my Little Miss was behaving very well...long may it last i say! :)
Thanks for all of your support x :hug:

Yay!! :cheer: :cheer:
Congrats!! Glad all is well!!
xx

Oooh congrats hun :D I have been popping on to see if you had posted - glad it all went ok and you got to find out that you are on TEAM PINK

thats great news :cheer:
congrats on team pink :cheer:
do you have a pic?

That's fantastic, congratulations!!
Ours wasnt behaving themselves at our scan - until we went for a walk and I had my first father to son/daughter stern talking - and lo and behold when we went back they were behaving very well! Cant quite expect that level of obedience to last, though!!!

So glad you had a wonderful scan.
Jimmer

I have some lovely pictures but I cant figure out how to get them from photobucket onto here! :oops: Hope my Little Lady doesnt get my technical skills!

Sally thats great news. :cheer:

To post the pic from photobucket just copy the URL below the pic and paste it here in the posting box.

Yay! Congrats thats fab news Sally - cant wait to see a pic! :dance:

aww congrats hun!! there seems to be alot of TEAM PINKS :cheer: :wink:

congrats on being team pink hun :D so glad all went well xxxxxxxx

Oh fantastic news.........congratulations on being Team Pink!!!!

Aww yay congrats Sally!!! Another girlie! :D
I hope you can get to post the pics soon hun!
As someone has already said, when you click on the pic in photobucket, there should be a box at the right side and 4th down is the IMG code! Copy thats and paste here! Should look like this

IMG (I have took off the last bit so it didnt post the pic)

hmm... it is saying that my image can only be 900 pixels wide?? i dont think it is any different to the other photos I have put on here before :wall:

DH should be home from work soon...I will ask him to help! :D

Have you resized it!? I always resize to Large (640 by 480)

glad all went well hun, and congrats on team pink :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back