My 20 week scan appointment!

Lindsay

Reaction score
I went for my 20 week scan today, it was amazing :D the baby has grown so much since last time, I couldn't believe it.

We didn't find out what the sex was, but the sonographer said that she knew what we were having if we did want to know, there was a part of me that wanted to find out but we resisted and have kept it as a surprise :D

At one point the baby put it's little hands up over his ears, the sonographer said that it mustn't like whatever it can hear, I counted 5 tiny fingers on it's hand :D :D

Whilst she was performing the scan the baby had it's face facing us, we could see it's little mouth opening and closing but as soon as she went to take the photographs, it turned away, lol. It's favourite position is on it's tummy, which we got a piccie of:
2006_010420weekbump0006.jpg

We also got a piccie of it laying on its back but facing away from the screen:
2006_010420weekbump0007.jpg

Have got my next midwife appointment on 6th Feb to look forward to now!!!

Dh and I went out for tea tonight straight after the scan and he told me that he has booked us a short stay away for my birthday in 2 weeks time to Dublin :D I am so excited it's unbelievable :D

Xxx

Ahh Lindsay, the scan pics look amazing!!!

Can you see the features of the face as well?

Well done you on resisting finding out the sex. That must have been hard when she said she knew the sex if you wanted to find out.

I'm going to tell them straight away I don't want to know, I don't want to be tempted.

The Dublin break sounds fab as well, it's a great city.

They are lovely scan pics - look very similar to mine!

L x

Hi Lindsay
You must be chuffed after that scan. It sounds like the baby put on a great show for you. I have mine on 20th Jan but we havent decided whether to find out sex or not. Fair play to you for waiting, it will be a nice suprise to look forward to.You'll be coming to my home town in a few weeks, let me know if you need any info. You'll have great craic as we say in Dublin.
Lorrie :lol: xx

Hi Lorrie

I didn't realise you were from Dublin - I can't wait to come and visit!!!!!!!

The scan was brill, when's yours??

Xxx

Cute pics! I love the scans but i dont have any more boo hoo!

Next time i get to see her is in person..... yay!

:D

Hey Kelly it won't be long till you see your little bundle of joy will it :D :D

I can't believe how quickly it is going, I am half way there already :shock:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member