my 1st year with owen

charlibear85

Reaction score
hi all,
owen is just over 6 weeks now and he still refuses to sleep through the night infact he never sleeps at all just the odd half an hour every now and then.
its pretty hard and stressful but i wouldn't change him for the world!

heres some pictures i took today

SP_A0091.jpg

SP_A0090.jpg

SP_A0089.jpg

SP_A0088.jpg

SP_A0086.jpg

SP_A0083.jpg

me and owen

preview.jpg

aww lush boy!!

the pics are lovely hun, your very pretty too :)

owen was born a very large baby! and his milk was not satisfing him, so i stepped it up the the next one "for hungrier babies from birth" when he was 2 weeks and it seemed 2 suit him alot better. but now he is just over 7 weeks and he is the same, his milk is not satisfing him, does anyone think it wise to try him on a mouthfull of baby rice if i keep it a bit runny for him?
please let me know your thoughts

charl and owen

xxxx

hi again every1,

long time no see just popping back on to see how every1 is gettimg on and to add some pix of my lil man owen.
hope every1 is well

charl
xxxxxx

SP_A0190.jpg

SP_A0174.jpg

SP_A0195.jpg

sexyowen.jpg

i was giving dior a jar of baby rice pudding a day by 8weeks and she was 5weeks prem but she was fine it sorted her out and she then slept through the night x

owen is a brill little lad now. he wakes and has a bottle in morning then has a couple of hours of sleep then has some breakfast and has a dinner and pudding with apple juice at bout 5 with no bottle then has bottle at 8 then a couple of ounces and 10 and sleeps round till 9 so i guess i am very lucky.
but i had a lot of trouble with his eating and sleeping b4 i put him on solids but he had them early but i guess he needed them LOL little fatty haha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back