my 14yr olds txts :shock: tmi for me

Oh my goodness i sooo don't want mine to turn into teens! Just wanted to say well done on havng a sensible conversation with him an letting him know he can come to you with problems - i would rather have that than the lying x

I think you have done really well talking to him and bringing up half of what you did.
You have done as much as you can, hopefully you feel better for doing that.
Its true you can't stop them doing things they are determinded to do, hopefully you have made him see sense and if it hasn't now then hopefully it will in time.

Also I wanted to say thank you for sharing this with us (I know a strange random thank you lol), as even though we all know that teenagers are having sex or talking about it at a young age it still doesn't hit home 100% until we see it for ourselves.
Wishing you all the best and hopefully your worries are over, or at least for the time being

I would be honest with him and tell him you saw the texts. I have a 15 yr old girl and a 14 yr old boy. I often go through their phones/FB without them knowing, and I would never tell them unless it was just this sort of situation.
I don't think it's TMI - in fact, I don't think it's enough. After all, forgetting your son's age for a minute, this is a 12 year old child we are talking about. You really don't want her and her parents turning up at your house complete with baby on the way!
Sit him down and explain STRONGLY that what he is suggesting to her is wrong - he know's that anyway, but I would hope the embarrassment of knowing his Mum knows may just shock him enough to hold him back from doing anything silly.
Good luck : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back