My 12 week scan <3

x kylie x

Reaction score
Hey Girls xx

Im a little over excited to type but ive got too lol!!

I am very very pleased to say all went amazin at my 12 week scan my little wriggler is growing its long legs just like his/her daddy already <3 and kicking me all through the scan hehe :):)

At the moment all i can say is that i am the proudest mummy to be in the whole wide world <3 and i love my little prawn so much before ive even met him/her <33333

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120201_10.JPG
    Snapshot_20120201_10.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Snapshot_20120201_22.JPG
    Snapshot_20120201_22.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Snapshot_20120201_5.JPG
    Snapshot_20120201_5.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 31
Awwww this is awesome :D. Most amazing feeling ever when you first see it! I bawled cause I was so excited :D. YAAAAY! Wriggley baby! :D xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Awwww lovely pics, glad the scan went well. The emotions that come up are pretty undescribable aren't they? xx

Aww lovely pics, congratulations :)

Aww brilliant! Such cute pics!
Its the best feeling ever isn't it? Lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Bless, very cute scan photos. I'm guessing your avatar was bubs in an early scan :) x

lovely photos and soo clear x

Wow! Such clear pics! Congrat! He/she is quite clearly going to be a little cutie :)

<3 Aww thank you very much everyone :):):) happiest girl in the world :D

Yep my avatar was from my 8 week 5 day scan :) completely changed since then been growing so fast :)

The feeling of seeing your baby is something i cant even describe it took my breath away to see him/her wriggling away :)

Thanks for all your kind comments girls :) i still cant belive how clear the pictures are ive had everyone comment on that i diddnt do anything different so only thing i can think of is that little bean was in a really good position :)

Although he/she was jumping around alot and my oh said " its doing a backflip" bless him haha :p

I am desperate to find out if its a boy or girl!! everyone who has seen it says thats deffo a boy i got a feeling it is too :) Although i would love a mini me to dress up and take dancing :):) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back