Mwah!

Doodles

Reaction score
Hey ladies, just popping in to see how your all doing!

I'm ok, though been very naughty and started smoking again after all the stress of my mother (not blaming her for it as it's not as if she put the fag in my mouth & lit it), diets gone to pot too but going to get back on track when I start my new job tomorow as there'll be lots of exercise on the cards through walking to & from work & cleaning, plus because the lady I work with (who is an old family friend) doesn't smoke, the temptation wont be there & hopefully I'll stop again!

Feeling a bit ookie since the pink tissue I passed last week, belly cramps and constant need for apple juice with ice & stupidly sore boobies (oh and eating LOTS haha) but when I'm not doing those or sleeping all is good and fun running around after Doodles x x

Hiya doodles - glad you are feeling better about everything and i hate to judge but taking up smoking again is not the way forward, i really hope you manage to quit again soon.

Good luck with the new job :hug:

I know hun, and even as I'm smoking I'm thinking "why am I doing this? I dont want to die", so today is my last day smoking, had 1/2 this morning & will prob have 2-3 tonight while I'm out. I'm not smoking every day, had 5 max last week and about the same this week, so don't so much need smoking, it's just cos I'm bored usually, I don't even like the taste, it makes me gag, but I enjoy the action and the fact I have to go outside for it

Awh glad your feeling good hun.. And good luck with your new job and the smoking! xx

Good Luck with your new Job!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back