Feeling really fed up

Laura78

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Apologies in advance for this woes me post,especially on a Saturday night. Just feeling really down with the whole TTC process and wondering how it can be so easy for some people yet others really struggle with it.
I know that statistically it can take up to 12 months to happen,and that is quite normal,but with each BFN that goes by,I'm becoming increasingly disheartened.
As I've said to you all before,me and OH are TTC using home AI. Again,they say that it's just as effective as the normal method. But as time goes by I can't help but think if we did things "normally" that it would happen quicker. And then I feel really guilty for blaming my OH for us not being able to try via the normal route.
Anyway,sorry for my moan.
Guess we all just need someone to vent at sometimes.
Thanks for listening girls and lots of baby dust to you all :)

Hiya hun sorry you arefeeling a bit down at the moment .
Dont apologise for a venting thread we all go through it at some point....i went through it last weekend when the witch got me 1 day before testing.
At the end of the day its a very frustrating process and somethng that is beyond our control and i think that is what makes it that much more difficult.

Really hope you get your bfp soon hun. sending lots of hugs and babydust to you and your OH xxx

Hi Laura, I just posted something similar! We're on cycle 7 now. I think back to the good old school days when you're told that if you have unprotected sex you will get pregnant.......what a load of bull!
Who would've thought something that should be so simple can take so damn friggin long? At the mo I am of the opinion that it'll never happen! Who knows, maybe it will, maybe it won't. The thing that frustrates me more than anything is hearing other peoples 'news'. One of my old school friends has a 7 yr old and early last year gave birth to her 2nd daughter. She got married abroad last October and has just announced that she fell pregnant again while on Honeymoon. Shit happens eh? AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!

Anyway, loads of baby dust for you.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Don't give up ladies, it took us 3 YEARS of ttc before getting that BFP.

I found out tonight on facebook a girl in my class at school is pregnant with her 5th baby, im in process of ttc baby number 1 lol xxx

I found out tonight on facebook a girl in my class at school is pregnant with her 5th baby, im in process of ttc baby number 1 lol xxx

It feels so unfair when we're all TTC baby #1 and others are easily falling pregnant with #2,#3 etc.

(PS, thanks for your reply to my thread!). x

Thanks ladies,your posts have cheered me up! It's crazy that I've spent the majority of my adult life trying to make sure I don't get pregnant,then when I want to,it doesn't seem to happen!
And you're all right, with every BFN there seems to be 6 pregnancy announcements on Facebook!

I know how you are feeling, I've been TTC for so long now I'm thinking of giving up!! Then to add fuel to my depression two of my cousins who have been TTC have got BFP and told me just after Xmas, I'm so happy for them but I know they have been trying so long it's great. Both of them where dreading telling me as they know all I've been through but I am so happy for them. When I got the 1st call I felt very low, then received a 2nd call a week later that just put the icing on my depression. I said to my mum it will happen for everyone but me so I might as well give up :-(

Dont give up girls we are all in the same boat on here, but are time will cum.

I feel like giving up all the time but then i think no way am i giving up now!!!

Our bfps our just round the corner im sure.

Michelle. x

Sorry that you are feeling down Hun. I totally understand how frustrated you feel TTC is an emotional rollercoaster and we are all here to help each other through the tough times. You don't need to apologise for being upset I have had lots of rants on here when ive been feeling low.
I find it so hard to understand how some people just fall pregnant without trying when we are all trying so hard to get a BFP. I had my mobile nail girl round yesterday and she told me that she was pregnant but didn't know what to do..... I could have cried.

I really hope that you are feeling better today xxxxx

Hi :)
Thanks to you all for your kind and lovely words. I woke up feeling a whole lot more positive today. I know we will all get there in the end. If you're all anything like me though,patience will not be your strong point!! Ha ha!
But thanks for being there for me last night,I really appreciate it.
Happy Sunday and lots of baby dust to you all xxxx

Glad you are feeling more positive today!

We all have down days and this is by far the best place to be when we have them!

Lots of baby dust for your BFP!

xx

Hello Lovely ladies
This is my first post on this lovely useful site & I too wanted to say your defo not alone.. I too & desperate to start a family with my wonderful hubby & seeing women popping babies out like peas makes me so sad but also happy it's good news for them.. I think it's normal to be a little jealous... lol i hope!!
I suffer with terrible anxiety & have been put on Fluxotine to help me nerves, the whole baby thing doesnt help...
2012 has to be our year girls & I think with positive thinking from us all we can do it!!
Big hug & stay strong, it really will happen!!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back