• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mw this morning get OC results

amy

Reaction score
really nervous ladies been itching for a couple of weeks now had blood tests the other day and get the results at 10:40..... if i have it will they induce me????? hope your all feeling ok this morning xxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

ive just seen this. did you get the results back?

there are a few of us that are on this forum that have suffered from OC (me being one of them), and loads of succesful birth stories and healthy babies to go with them :hug:

if you need a chat, feel free to pm any time huni!

hi, just wondering how you got on with your results
xx

thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

at 37+5 days i recon she would have been induced if she did have oc :think:

crikey really sorry haven't posted earlier, haven't stopped :roll: my results were all ok :cheer: thank you so much for thinking about me, still itching though so don't know what thats all about....starting to feel really sick now to, must be cause im near the end :shock: really scared nowxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: thank you again everyone xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Great to hear your results were fine amy :cheer: I do hope you find ways to relax, a favourite CD or a nice bath perhaps, very best wishes :hug:

phew, glad everything is ok.

i found a cold flannel in the fridge helped whenever the itching got bad for me. (i think i got that advise from one of the girls on here :think: ).

take care hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back