mw apps ?

jojo3972

Reaction score
hiya well i had my 1st mw app today wen through all the usual stuff got my bloods done etc now she said il be consultant led i knew this as high risk on a few factors but she said i dont see her now till 16 weeks just wandered if that correct or will i see consultant b4 that maybe same day as scan maybe? i have no idea i have forgot wen i went with my last one lol memory not as it used to be ya see and worse now am prego lol xxx

Hiya, I was also consultant-led. My consultant did my 12 week scan but I didn't have extra Mw appointments. Hope this helps xx

hey hun didnt want to read n run but i dont know either lol x

Hey Hun I'm consultant led this time too due to stillbirth in September, am 9+2, have already had 2 scans by consultant, midwife appointment was weds I don't see her again until 16 weeks but she said ring her if I need to, also seeing consultant again Monday and another scan on 11th may, xx

I'm consultant led aswell, after seeing my MW at 8 weeks i did not see her again till 16 weeks (the same week i saw the consultant for the first time). I think the gaqp is there as you will have the 12 week scan inbetween to check everything is as it should be x

Yep sounds about right.
Mine works out like this so far...booking in app, 12wk scan and consultant app, 16wk mw, 20wk scan and consultant.

And I know I'll be seeing mw at 28 wks and consultant at 34wks for additional app's. x

ahh ok thank you ladies much appreciated xxx

I saw my consultant at 14 weeks I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back