MW Appointment

suzzi

Reaction score
saw my new MW today and she was lovely x had a chat about my notes and cancer history.

also told her about having my show

she did my Blood pressure 4 times as its quite high she said it mybe that labour is on the cards any moment yeah!!!:dance: got to go back monday just to check alls ok

she felt baby and said his head was reall low, another good sign xx

so came out feeling good x and ready that baby might make an appearance soon x x

Ah everyones seen their midwives today (bar me boooo) glad it went well!! I am expecting an influx of labour watches again soon :cheer:

ooh i hope so x x ive just bought some fresh pinapples to munch on x x lol x x

ooh good luck hun, what was your bp if you dont mind me asking?

ooh it was 99/140 something like that which she said was high for me x x

bloody hell a bottom number of 140 is very high!! how has she left it with you then? my highest was 177/104 and i was admitted straight to a ward x

I think u mean 140/99 don't u hun?

Glad u had a good appointment! Hopefully not long for u now xxx

Sorry to hear ur bp is a bit high but glad they are keeping an eye on it! Sounds like all is going in the right direction :cheer:
Glad u like ur mw it's such a good feeling when they are nice I don't think many mws understand that!

Def agree with u there JM, my mw is so reassuring and lovely....she never makes u feel like u ask too many questions or silly questions and she gives u all the time u need...............shame I haven't seen her for the last 10 weeks......the others just aren't the same. A good MW is worth her weight in gold......hope I get a good one for labour! lol xxx

lol yeah numbers were wrong way round x x

its ok having different MW but ive not had my birth plan done or any advice on antenatel classes, and i forgot to ask today x will remember on monday x

either that or its shut my eyes hold on tight and hope for the best if baby comes before then x lol

I asked about my birth plan and she said I can just do it when I like comfy at home without her.. (in a nice way)
I hope I have a nice mw this time.. Last time.. When everything with stella was going on in eastenders... One mw looked JUST LIKE HER!! I swore it was her til I saw her big chin! But if she didn't have that chin... :shock: I'm glad she didn't stick around long as mean as that sounds! Didn't wanna hallucinate on the g&a and think she's trying to kill me lmao!!!
I'm sure my birth story is on here.. I'll have a butch..

I've just bumped it in the birth announcements section.. I meant to update it but never got round to it!! It sounds easier than I remember :shock:

I hope I have a nice mw this time.. Last time.. When everything with stella was going on in eastenders... One mw looked JUST LIKE HER!! I swore it was her til I saw her big chin! But if she didn't have that chin... :shock: I'm glad she didn't stick around long as mean as that sounds! Didn't wanna hallucinate on the g&a and think she's trying to kill me lmao!!!

LOL!!!!

I'm serious lol!!! Gutted mum was to embarrassed to get a sneaky pic of her :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back