Music II (the beatles)

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
Hey girls just wondered if it was only me but are any of you who are pregnant or were, getting into one specific type of music at the moment I LOVE THE BEATLES MUSIC :D :shock:

not really taken any notice of them before, but it is so calming and baby seems to love it :D

but my OH is and was a BIG beatles fan he knows all of the songs 8)

any one else like the beatles???

i do!

Have the new remastered album in my car quite a lot!

kirlykird said:
i do!

Have the new remastered album in my car quite a lot!

it is sooooooo cool isn't it, do you mean Beatles Love :D

i love the remix of sgt. peppers and get back!!!

its so much bouncier than the normal ones for a change isn't it :dance:

I LOVE THEM!!! (hence my son's name :wink:)

Been a fan since I was about 4 and my mum is a massive fan and I went to Liverpool in September 2005 and loved it. Went on the Magical Mystery Tour bus (very colourful :lol:) and went to John Lennon's house and all the other important places

Haven't got a favourite song and album as I love them all and Lennon loves them too :D

MomNat said:
I LOVE THEM!!! (hence my son's name :wink:)

Been a fan since I was about 4 and my mum is a massive fan and I went to Liverpool in September 2005 and loved it. Went on the Magical Mystery Tour bus (very colourful :lol:) and went to John Lennon's house and all the other important places

Haven't got a favourite song and album as I love them all and Lennon loves them too :D

hi nat :wave:

i thought that you were a fan, btw i love the name lennon john :hug:

just a quick question, do their songs calm lennon down a lot (even the not so calm ones) :pray:

let me know please

sarah and oliver x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back