3d scan music

leckershell

Reaction score
Hi, this is probably a really stupid question but...

I'm having a 3d scan on Thursday and they asked us to bring a CD with 20-25 minutes worth of music to go on top of the scan when it is recorded to DVD.

If it was your scan, what music would you have on it? Cos I know it's the sort of thing I'll watch over and over again, and send to friends etc.. and I wouldn't want to put any music on that will sound dated in a few years time if I was to watch it again...

I think OH thinks we should put on 4 or 5 songs that sum us up and when we started going out... (as long as they sound ok I think it would be a possibility) though I was looking at something timeless like a nice piece of classical music.

Just curious really, for something so valuable, what music would you give the DVD if it was your choice?

michelle x

We had a few songs that reminded us of the pregnancy we used on ours- "strange and Beautiful-Aqualung" (sounds weird but its beautiful really) and "You in my mind when I sleep-Richard Ashcroft", both songs were special to me during pregnancy. I left it to the girls who did scan to pick the rest and they were lovely-Elton JOhn, Your song, Elvis, Love me tender 8) to name a few :rotfl: I would defo try and pick as many songs that are special to you as you can, it will make it so much more emotional when you watch the DVD back after the scan (I bawled my eyes out, wailing like a banshee!!!! :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Enjoy the scan, its a fantastic experience seing your babys face. Magic :hug:

leckershell said:
Hi, this is probably a really stupid question but...

I'm having a 3d scan on Thursday and they asked us to bring a CD with 20-25 minutes worth of music to go on top of the scan when it is recorded to DVD.

If it was your scan, what music would you have on it? Cos I know it's the sort of thing I'll watch over and over again, and send to friends etc.. and I wouldn't want to put any music on that will sound dated in a few years time if I was to watch it again...

I think OH thinks we should put on 4 or 5 songs that sum us up and when we started going out... (as long as they sound ok I think it would be a possibility) though I was looking at something timeless like a nice piece of classical music.

Just curious really, for something so valuable, what music would you give the DVD if it was your choice?

michelle x

:wall: :wall: i couldn't make up my mind and i ended up having the music they do automaticall with the dvd :wall:

wewanted oops we did it again by brittany spears but we thought it was a bit silly :lol:

no idea whats its called but its ok. quite soothing actually. you don't really listen to the music. the baby is the bit you take notice of :hug:

i know.. i just didn't wanna get it wrong and really regret my music!

yeah . if i did it again id definately choose my music
try!!! hope you find something you both like :hug:

when i had mine done, it came with dolphin music, very relaxing it was...

theres a few rock type ballads that nat used to play on his guitar when we first got together... theyre my best bet at the moment... lol he'll come home in a minute and be like, what are you doing

They didnt ask us to bring music and put it on without asking us and they put circle of life and that kinda stuff. Sorry but :puke:

I editted it and overwrote it with hakuna matada and Pink's Get the party started :lol:

I was like this with my wedding dvd, lol. I ended up having the slow version of DJ Sammy 'Heaven'- still makes me cry :cry:

I wish I could afford a 3d scan!!!!

I love that song Frangelle. The school did stars in your eyes and our DD was always a bit shy in school but she has one hell of a voice and the teachers jaws hit the floor when she belted this out note perfect as they had no idea she could sing :D

frangelle said:
I was like this with my wedding dvd, lol. I ended up having the slow version of DJ Sammy 'Heaven'- still makes me cry :cry:

I wish I could afford a 3d scan!!!!

That's such a nice song aww

3d scan we got for £85, which I thought was quite reasonable considering..

I asked OH about music and he said the songs I'd found were depressing, and he suggested some sexy type songs and I said that's just wrong, you can't put rood songs on the baby scan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back