mum2be?

MissGobby

Reaction score
hey babes!!!!!!

how are you???

well we can be TTC buddies again - up for it???

:D

hay hunny

im good ta. i love to be your buddy again, i been waiting for ages for you to come back :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

how are you huny?

im good just waiting af at mo, driving me crazy just waiting :wall:

im fine hunny - i think - still getting used to the fact i M/C - still up and down with my emotions but i have stopped bleeding so starting TTC straight away!!!

:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck hunny, your cycle might be bit over the place for a few weeks until it settles , here if you need a chat
x

thanks hunny- good to be here!!!

yeah i know - just going to wait till my first period arrives then take it from there - i will be here but not actually TTC if you know what i mean, we are going to be really relaxed about it - not using contraceptives and so if it happens soon then it'll be fantastic but if it doesnt happen so soon then me and OH have time to enjoy each other until it happens!!!!

:)

im glad its made you wanna TTC.

have you told anyone? how does danny feel?

No not told anyone, and not going to. only my boss and a close friend know about the M/C. as are not exactly 'TTC' we arnt going to tell anyone.

at first OH was shocked i was PG but soon came round and was really excited and happy - it relaly upset him when i M/C and it was him that said to me he wanted us to try again soon - i was over the moon - and here i am!!!

:)

awwww bless him.

well i wish u all the luck hunny

****BABYDUST*******

yeah good luck to you hunny too!!!

lets hope we both fall together :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads