Mucus Plug??

claire2711

Reaction score
hey girls!

hope you are all well! 8)

Just wondering if your plug can come out in tiny little bits over a few weeks, or if it always comes out as a big BLOB? :puke:

sorry tmi.....but ive been getting greenish "knicker snot" for couple weeks now, and more than normal yesterday :puke:

does anyone know? :angel:

thanks! xx

i think it can come out gradually, coz i only ever had what ur describing and never had a "full" plug :rotfl:

I had a bit of browny blood last sunday and then a bit of knicker snot type stuff which kept on coming for a few days. Went to consultant last tuesday who did an internal and then had a huge lump of goo which had a small amount of dark blood streak through it. Haven't had much since then but think that was my plug coming away in a full lump! With my son I think it came away just as yours is doing and was doing so for a few weeks.

I started with the knicker snot coming up two weeks ago, when i mentioned it to the midwife at my last appt and she said it sounds like i'm losing my show/plug.
Then on thursday night i lost some blood so i phoned through to the midwives.
When they phoned me back on Friday, they said that would be my bloody show and that the prickly stabby pains i'm having is slow labour.

Lovely!

I had loads of knicker snot last nite and 2day :oops:
phoned my MW coz it wasnt like i had had before and she said it was prob my plug starting to come away!!!!!

I had loads of knicker snot last nite and 2day :oops:
phoned my MW coz it wasnt like i had had before and she said it was prob my plug starting to come away!!!!!

I never had a full plug, just tiny bits here and there and loads of greeny discharge in the weeks before labour. I had a bloody show, which is like bloody mucousy discharge just after my waters broke but never that whole plug that some describe.

Hope your LO doesn't keep you waiting much longer.

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back