ms rant

sarahdilan

Reaction score
Will this ever stop. I'm trying everything to ease it but the nausea just will not go away. Combined with permanent back ache and cramps and inability to sleep despite being so knackered ... I'm driving my self mad.

Just keep saying feeling sick is a good sign but its not always a comfort ... Grr

Just needed to get that off my chest. I know alot of you are having a lot worse time than me and that considering that I should really just suck it up and be grateful. Sometimes a little rant helps

I've had enough of feeling sick, tired and hormonal too. I feel guilty for hating that i feel this way buy its made me incapable of doing anything. I honestly feel like my life as I knew it is over right now

I know how u both feel, it is so crippling feeling sick all day. It will pass although u don't feel like it now u do get to point where u have more good days than bad. Also I never really found anything that made the nausea ease off other than being a slob on the sofa and not moving and even then I felt crap, sorry to put that out there! But from around 9 weeks I started to get good days, today isn't one of them :(

I really hope u don't have to suffer long with it xx

I genuinely dont remember feeling this way go previous pregnancies. I recall smells making me gag. I found out at 9 and 11 weeks with those 2.

And this lo is already the boss of me. Well my diet. My body clearly requires calcium. No sugar and definitely no cafeine. And if I dont get salmon go next few days i'll explode.

It will pass. It will pass. Prefer sickness to cramps tho cos they just worry me

I feel for you, it really gets you down and seems to drag on forever. I didn't know what to do with myself till I hit 13 weeks when it went. All I can say is rest lots, drink lots and eat little and often if you can manage it. The sea bands also took the edge off it for me so I could at least go to parents evenings and do the chores!

Where do you get the sea bands from and how much are they. I think I should at least try one

I picked some up in boots to have just in case out here in KL and I think they were about £9. Hope it works for you! xx

Superdrug also sell them, think they were £7 in there, you need to put them on in the correct position and wear them day and night though, I def felt even worse when I removed them! I still put them on now and then if I feel a bit rough.

Think i'll pick some up. There are days wen I just dont av time or energy for feeling ill all day and i'm out out other options.
Thanks everyone

Bought sea bands from boots today ... Love them. Thankyou for the recommendation. Worth every penny already and only been a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back