mowed someone down in tescos!!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
omg it was the funniest thing in the world!!

popped in with ella so i could do a bit nappies and stuff shop for everything katie needs and milk and stuff, had her in one of those trollies that you put the car seat on top of so i could get everything underneath.

well danny decided to walk round the shop with me, so i was chatting away to him, walking round, and i'm that short, i cant see over the top of the trolley anyway :rofl: next thing i know, the trolley collided with something and i looked down to see i'd just walked straight into this guy :rofl: serves him right for crouching down stacking shelves :lol:

i just went "oh sorry" and walked off!! i was so so embarassed!! needless to say daniel found it hilarious :roll:

check you with your trolley rage :rofl:

:rotfl: im forever doing that.

The worst one is when its O.A.P'S i feel so tight :(

i completely didnt see him tho! felt awful, but inwardly was laughing! actually, i might have laughed outwardly quite loud!!

Hahahahaha !!! :) Shopping is quite a trip for many then haha im forever doing it , i find it quite fun though when its idiots u dont like lol x

even I struggled to see over those type of trolleys but a little oompa loompa like you's got no chance! :lol:

:rotfl: aww how tall are you me my Girls and I x

Last edited:
:rofl: I can't see anything with those trollies either :rofl:

We're all too small to see over supermarket trollies ;)

:O are you'se all this small, or is this when you have baby in the car seat thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back