• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

movment ?

mrz85

Reaction score
hello all hope u r okay? I just been for a midwife appot she listend to babies heartbeat and it was fine no problems :dance:but I am just thinking I do feel movment but not that much and some days r less than others is this normal last time i was concerd they called me in to listen to hb and said all is fine ?

Yes ,I would say that's normal as there's still quite a bit of room in there, baby's movements will definitely get more and stronger the less space that's available .I wouldn't worry too much , but I also agree it's hard and it is very reassuring to just hear the hb for yourself . All the best xx

I was told that around 32 weeks is roughly when the baby runs out of room and is when you will feel it the most. I really wouldn't worry as you have been told the heartbeat is fine. x

thanxs I guess she got lots of room

yeah defo still some room in there, you wait until a few weeks when theres no room llol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back