Movie night hamper

tinks77

Reaction score
For Xmas we are making my SIL & her girlfriend a night in/duvet day hamper. They are currently saving for their wedding so plan on have many nights in over the next 18 months.
Looking for inspiration of what treats and goodies to include.........
So inspire me......... :)

Selection of dvds/box sets. Bags of popcorn, hotchoc, sweeties :)

Maybe you could get some vouchers for the local cinema?

Is there any movies / series they are into?? Maybe a special edition of this or some paraphenalia??

I agree with popcorn (get some 'posh' stuff), hot choc and sweeties!

It's a lovely gift idea

xxxxxxxxxx

My SIL likes kids movies and her girlfriend likes anything with a happy ending apparently lol
Since we like horror / disaster type stuff going to have to get my thing cap on

I want to do 'posh' treats as well as need to get on the case

Aw I love this!! What a nice idea! Love it...
What about some chick flicks?! Do they like Disney DVDs?
What about a new set of jammies and some slipper socks. Tesco have nice ones.
Some good munchies. Highly recommend the Cadbury chocolate pretzels. Wispa bites and caramel nibbles.
A bottle of wine.
Do they like cheese and crackers?!?
Hot chocolate is a must!!
Can you get pizza vouchers for like dominos or Pizza Hut - I dunno but that would be cool.
Face masks, hair masks.
Nail varnishes.
Fluffy housecoats.

I love this idea soooooo much!!!!xxx

Or a comedy box set! Royal Family. Outnumbered. Inbetweeners. Phoenix nights. The office. My fave boxset is still game - but I think only Scottish people might like it.xxx

Oooh I really like the pj's idea. Never thought of that. They would totally lounge around in jammies for the day.
I keep hearing of chocolate pretzels so going to add them.
Going to do some looking at DVDs today if I get the chance, SIL would love Disney
Going to get mugs for hot chocolate I think

I really love this idea - so thoughtful!

I'm addicted to the chocolate pretzels... :) xxx

This is a really great idea and I'm going to do the same for my sister and BIL. xx

Got them pj's from asda today, got a couple of mugs that have wooly earners on them & of course choc pretzels, had to hide them from OH as I don't think he knows they exist :)
Ordered some triple movie box sets off eBay and just gotta get some slipper socks, maybe a pedicure set and lots if sweeties & snacks

So hamper is now finished.......
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354704554.891083.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1354704564.587099.jpg

This box is full, no tissue padding needed lol it is for 2 people so there are pretty much 2 of everything

Pj's
Mugs
3 x DVDs (2 of them are triple movies)
Socks
Nail files & buffers
Nail polishes
Cooling eye pads
Room scent
And lots of chocolate, popcorn, crisps etc including the chocolate pretzels I was recommended :D

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

WOW!!! That's an amazing pressie :) such a lovely surprise!!!xxx

Thanks I hope they'll love it :)
Lolly my OH still doesn't know chocolate pretzels exsist so they actually managed to survive to the hamper. Thanks for the recommendation!

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

Oh... I actually love them! I cannot have them in the house or I eat them. I am addicted! Did you try some???xxx

No, don't really appeal to me. Might buy a couple of bags for over Xmas though as if I don't like them my OH will live them lol

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back