Anyone else...

Laura_C

Reaction score
... finding that people just seem to be pissing them off more than usual! LOL :strangle:

I just don't have the patience for annoying people when I am hormonal and pregnant - my poor hubby must be sick of my complaining!! Just having some issues with family members just making stupid comments that are totally peeing me off!!

Just silly things really like my SIL making comments about a status update I had on FB about needing inspiration with baby names - she told me that I have much more important things to worry about at this stage and shouldn't be worrying about this until after baby is born! I was like WTF - it really isn't your place to start talking to me like that and also you have never experineced pregnancy and most of all am I not allowed to have some enjoyment of one of the things I can plan for and have some control of during my pregnancy!! ARGH! Sorry to rant, that was one of MANY comments from SIL, some of which wound me up more but I won't bore you with. MIL is another one, but actually with her its more the other way - with my first child she never shut up about 'baby this, baby that' but this time she barely acknowledges my pregnancy - maybe it is just me being paranoid and actually in the grand scheme of things this suits me better! Why am I complaining! LOL

Anyhoo, rant over - totally pointless thread really!!

Its funny cause I am totally the same way. At first I could of burst into tears if someone said I've just spilt some milk on the floor lol.
Now I am a little snappy which has thrown my neices a little cause I am always the cool and understanding Aunty Mez and I don't have the patience I used too. It's not all the time but some fays I'm sure I could bite someones head off just for looking at me the wrong way lol

I get angry at the littlest things ATM and yep people really piss me off! Also I've got terrible road rage ATM, everyone can't seem to drive properly lol
Ignore your sil, it's up to you if you want to start thinking of names! It's not her pregnancy!! x x

Me!! I keep yelling obsenities at people in the street. Only when they've done something wrong, lol!! The amount of cyclists and taxi drivers I've screamed at, I've lost count!

And hubby stays away from me a lot of the time cos he's scared of me :blush: I was such a nice agreeable person before...!

Last edited:
Oh Laura sounds like your SIL is well jealous. IGNORE!

*hugs* I'm the same hun, everyone around me is doing everything in their power to annoy me (or that's how it feels anyway!), and I've become well antisocial cos I think I'll just end up falling out with everyone lol.

i get annoyed easy now.. my poor residents i look after.. once i was a good carer but now...
they got dementia so cant help their behaviour but i cant do teh repeat same sentence 100000 times or when they start to fight and get nasty and behave like little kids.. I HATE IT. but they cant help it bless them.

I feel a little better, thought it was just me!! I will def IGNORE or I will lose it! Lol! My husband has said I am alot less tolerant, I am always so chilled but I kinda feel like why should I be - people just treat me with no respect and it's my own fault because I've let them do it! I was like this when I had my daughter tbh! Dot get me wrong I ain't crazy, I'm just a little more assertive - wish I could be like this all the time! Lol!!!

Don't worry Laura, if your SIL , had had kids herself, she would understand about the name thing before baby is born

I have come in from work on monday and wed and it was like someone flicked a switch when I got to the door of the house, Ijust flipped out about the mess and my house and didn't stop moaning till I got up the next day! trouble is they understood, I had a calm day tuesday, and then flipped out again wed after work!!! oh my poor family!

Last edited:
oh yep especially when we were thinking of a name we liked and mil told people at a wedding that was what we were calling him and even made up a nickname so now we are keeping the names a secret really pd me off!

I'm just a little more assertive - wish I could be like this all the time! Lol!!!

That's it, just a little more assertive, I love it!!

I used to be able to speak my mind, but over the past 5 or so years I've really gone into myself and don't stand up for myself, but now I do :) I hope it stays, but not the yelling for hte smallest thing bit!!

I do the excact same thing, The worst one was his mother telling me wat i should name my kid. :( .
But don't worry i think every pregnant woman goes through this in tri 2

I totally understand wat u mean.....i try not to react with mil or nyone but it bugs me wen everyone just seems to make comments as if i havent got a clue or just decide that they can make decisions for me. What can u do hey!!!!i just grit my teeth. I duno if its our hormones or just people/family love being a pain up the u know wat!!!xx

i got upset because i wasnt able to check my bank account haha oh odd did i feel esp when my fella started laughing at me so i went more in a mood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back