movements

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Layla, May 23, 2005.

1. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

hi there, this is my 3rd pregnancy, on my 2nd i felt my son move alot eariler than my 1st pregnancy, does anyone out there know whether i will feel it even eariler 3rd time round?

can any mums give me a rough idea of how many weeks it will be, or when you felt yours?

2. Manda

Manda Well-Known Member

Hi Layla

from the books i've looked at on your 1st pregnancy you can feel baby somewhere between 16 and 20 weeks and on 2nd or more pregnanacies anywhere from about 14 weeks. i'm pregnant with my 1st and felt it move at 17 weeks :D

3. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

What they say is that the more pregnancies you have the earlier you feel the baby move because you know exactly how it feels so you detect it earlier,

on saying that i am having my second baby and i cant remeber from my first!!!!! Thats bad! :oops:

4. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

on my first it was about 17 week i began to feel it, on my second i was 11 weeks, so im hoping that i will feel it even eariler this time around, i cant wait to feel movements, its the best feeling in the world